"Closing gaps" 70x100 cm
Original Ink Painting on Paper
Dimesions: ca 27.5 x 39,4 in - 70 x 100 cm
Material: acid-free, heavy white textured watercolor paper (140 lbs - 300gms)
Signature + Date of Creation on the back
Processing time: 1-3 days
Estimated delivery time:
United States: 3 - 6 business days
Europe: 2 - 5 business days
Artworks are carefully packed and shipped SECURELY rolled in a protective tube and cardboard box.
FAST worldwide shipping with DHL or UPS.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
* Purchase doesn't include a frame.
* The room view photo may not be suitable to evaluate the size of the painting.
* As not all computer monitors are the same, colors may vary slightly from actual work.
Artwork is protected by copyright.
Sale of an original artwork does not include the sale of copyright.
Artwork may not be reproduced in any way without written permission.
I believe and strive for excellent customer service and I want you to be satisfied and happy with your purchase.
If you are for any reason not satisfied with your purchase please contact me via Etsy so that I can arrange a solution.
Your satisfaction is most important to me. I want you to return to my shop.
Accepted payment method: PAYPAL
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
I gladly accept returns.
Contact me within 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
I gladly accept CANCELLATIONS. - please contact me within: 2 HOURS of PLACING YOUR ORDER.
Returns and exchange details
If you are for any reason not satisfied with your purchase please contact me so that I can arrange a solution.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Just contact me within 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within 21 days of delivery
I ship internationally, therefore refund conditions vary depending on the case.
I offer a full refund:
- If your piece gets lost or damaged, Ioffer a replacement or full refund.
- In the case of damage, I require it to be filed immediately upon the same day of arrival. It is compulsory to take photos on the same day of arrival, of the package and the damaged painting, notify us and the shipping company (DHL) via email in order to file properly the case.
- If the damage report is not filed as described above I will not consider it a damaged case.
I offer a partial refund:
- If you are unhappy with your piece I will offer a refund up to 7 days after receipt, on the condition that the piece is returned undamaged, and with a registered tracking code. The buyer has 7 days to notify me via email: email@example.com.
Once the item arrives intact at my premises and the buyer has provided at their cost to carefully repack and process the shipment back through customs with their chosen carrier, I will process the refund.
The following costs will be deducted from your refund:
- Any returning shipping costs such as customs, VAT, additional fees or custom fines. If the parcel is lost or during the returning process we will not be refunded.
I apply an additional shipping withholding for refunds:
- 15 USD is withheld for art prints that were initially shipped free
- 30 - 55 USD is withheld for original art on paper that was initially shipped free.
- 100 - 450 USD for canvas artworks larger than 70cm x 70cm initially shipped free.
I do not refund the following:
- Custom orders and made-to-order works, as they are specially made.
- 30 % advanced payment of a custom order during the preliminary painting phase.
- Unclaimed packages that have arrived at your destination but for any reason are not picked up or the recipient is absent or unavailable. We do not refund if it may return back after registered delivery attempts by courier. It is the responsibility of the buyer to follow up on the delivery and be available for reception once shipped.
- Any package that is lost or damaged during the return process.
- Any returning shipping costs such as customs, VAT, additional fees or custom fines that occur during the returning process.
- Any shipping that arrived later than it was estimated. - Delays caused by the delivery partner or custom clearance procedures.
I ship always with a tracking number. All shipments will require a signature on delivery.
Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details and expected delivery date.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Estimated shipping time varies for each item and is displayed in the item description.
The expected "arrival date" is estimated and may vary due to several factors such as the number of orders, local holidays and other delay elements out of our control such as customs procedures, etc. Although any delay is rare, it may occur and it will not be subject to any sort of refund as the order is in its natural processing time.
NOTE: If you have some particular urgency I kindly request to point it out before the order.
Once I have processed your order and shipped I communicate the tracking code with the estimated arrival time.
I will send all shipments to your address, therefore, please make sure your PAYPAL Address is correct.
Please leave a real street address and not a PO Box address, as we ship with a Courier and they do not deliver to PO Box addresses. Please also be sure to leave us a local phone number required for a better shipping experience and safe arrival. Thank you!
*Compulsory Shipping Rule* :
Once I have processed the shipment, and the package has left my premises and have given the tracking number to you, it is strictly forbidden to call the courier and modify shipping conditions. Doing so automatically revokes my refund policies:
In the event of any package damaged, delayed or not consigned combined with any registered modification on your behalf of delivery terms without my written permission during which you deliberately call the courier and instruct to modify any shipping condition, such as a delivery address, signature rule, or instruct to leave the package in front of the door or in any other premises different from the original delivery address, we do not take responsibility of any loss that may occur and you lose our granted refund policy.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as w